We did an amazing interview with Jorge Jraissati, the President of Venezuelan Alliance
Questions in the interview:
- How is the situation right now in venezuela?
- What happened when Hugo Chavez took power?
- What happend when Chavez died and Nicolas Maduro became the president?
- How is the influence of Cuba in Venezuela?
- How can cuba has so much influence in Venezuela?
- How is the Russian influence in Venezuela?
- What would you say to people like Bernie Sanders or AOC?
- Was it no real socialism...like always?
As an artist, a political analyst and a social media influencer, I have spent my life defending human rights, freedom of expression and democracy.
This is an interview by Jorge Ramos with Nicolás Maduro the dictator of Venezuela.
Here you can see a video which we created from the article by Jorge Jraissati
The Day After: Venezuela’s Post-Maduro Economic Manifest by Jorge Jraissati
Moldova a second Venezuela, or why Moldovan politics are more interesting than Game of Thrones series
Moldova, a tiny Eastern European country between Romania and Ukraine, for the last 48 hours, is facing with a deep political-constitutional crisis, when de-facto exist 2 Prime-Ministers with 2 Governments, 2 Presidents and one Parliament, that one of the sides of the “belligerents” considers illegal.
For the massacre’s victims, and for those whom an increasingly aggressive, totalitarian Beijing would victimize in the future, we must remember June 4, 1989.
In this series we will publish weekly cutouts from the book by Kristian Niemietz
Her speech is direct and precise. Gloria Alvarez says what she thinks, and does not seem to be afraid of being ‘politically incorrect’ when talking about the most diverse issues, no matter how controversial they may be.