On Tuesday, Maduro proposed new legislation that encompasses the privatization of the oil industry, the possibility of returning expropriated companies to their original owners, and the free trade of strategy goods, such as fuel.
Venezuela is constantly over the news given its unprecedented economic collapse. Yet, numerous people still think that the country’s economic hardships were caused by external factors, such as declining oil prices or financial sanctions from the international community. When in reality, the Venezuelan collapse is the direct consequence of the country’s inefficient, distorted, and hostile business environment.
There is a dramatic and worrying informational blackout in Venezuela. The regime censored all traditional media outlets. Social media has become more deception than information. And as if these problems were not enough, most Venezuelans don't even have internet access.
Al Sr. Presidente Interino de la República de Venezuela, Ing. Juan Guaidó y ante la opinión pública del país deseo transmitir la siguiente declaración.
We did an amazing interview with Jorge Jraissati, the President of Venezuelan Alliance
Questions in the interview:
- How is the situation right now in venezuela?
- What happened when Hugo Chavez took power?
- What happend when Chavez died and Nicolas Maduro became the president?
- How is the influence of Cuba in Venezuela?
- How can cuba has so much influence in Venezuela?
- How is the Russian influence in Venezuela?
- What would you say to people like Bernie Sanders or AOC?
- Was it no real socialism...like always?
Poisoned waters, babies dying, ruined crops, fire from above… describing our country today is increasingly similar to the Book of Exodus
As much as I would like to believe that the COVID-19 crisis will produce a future where evidence-based policies triumph over other forms of governance, t